The term ‘RENU’, ‘www.renumumbai.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is –
RENU, Krishna Heights, Flat No: 1301, Plot No.: 31A, Sector : 36, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 410206
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- You are using the information or materials on this website entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable or responsible in any way. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the product, services or information available in this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unless otherwise stated, RENU and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on RENU. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from RENU for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. The material includes, but is not only limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Hence you must not:
- Republish material from RENU
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from RENU
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from RENU
- Redistribute content from RENU
- All Trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RENU’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Refer to Return/Refund Policy
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Renu from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Renu is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Renu is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Renu and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of in, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in in for the resolution of any disputes.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.